The 2011 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire will invade the Pomona Fairplex Saturday, October 8 through Sunday, October 9, with everything off-road including new vehicles, thousands of parts and accessories, ATV test rides, freestyle motocross action, movie premieres, RC Racing and more. This year’s expo is bigger than ever with more exhibitors showcasing all the latest off-road toys, technologies, parts, gear and accessories from more than 350 of the industry’s leading manufacturers, dealers and distributors.
Off-road manufacturer representatives will be on-site to demonstrate and educate attendees on all the latest vehicles and accessories. In addition to the line-up of trucks, Jeeps, UTVs, ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, sand rails, rock crawlers, parts and accessories on display, the expo will come to life with exciting entertainment features including:
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Exhibition Course – Title sponsor Lucas Oil revs up this year’s expo with the high-powered, high-jumping race trucks from the Pro 4 Unlimited and Pro 2 Unlimited classes performing on closed-circuit courses simultaneously. Professional drivers will demonstrate the capabilities of these amazing 800-plus horsepower V8-powered machines.
- Yamaha ATV & UTV Test Rides – This year’s expo is home to free Yamaha ATV and UTV test rides all weekend on the demo course. This closed-circuit obstacle course will test the endurance and agility of these all-terrain vehicles and give drivers a real-world off-road experience. Whether you are an avid ATV/UTV enthusiast or just getting into the sport, experts will be on hand to provide all the necessary equipment and instruction needed to experience riding in a fun environment.
- Freestyle Motocross Action – Freestyle motocross legends will provide gravity-defying aerial action in special performances throughout the weekend.
- NEW! Overland Adventure Travel Pavilion – For the first time, a special expo area will be dedicated to everything adventure travel related – products, equipment, accessories, travel planning companies and more.
- Professional Off-Roader Racers will be on hand signing autographs and greeting fans including Lucas Oil Driver of the Year Brian Deegan, Rock Racing Legend Shannon Campbell, “Ballistic” BJ Baldwin, Walker Evans and Carl Renezeder and more.
- Losi Professional RC Racing – Professional drivers will take scale models of real life vehicles through all the turns on a specially built RC racing dirt track. Be there as Losi unveils a brand new product you won’t want to miss!
- Movie Premieres In Dirt Theatre – for the first year, a screening area dubbed “Dirt Theatre” will showcase some of the best independent off-road films from talented off-road filmmakers. Attendees will witness insane off-road racing action from trophy trucks, to rally cars, to bikes — everything on dirt. Founded by Martelli Brothers and produced by Mad Media, the 2011 General Tire Mint 400 (extended version) and Dezert People 9 are among the movies that will get your heart pumping. Movies will play throughout the weekend allowing attendees to sit, relax and enjoy the action.